Margs Street Party
Time & Location
About the Event
Are you ready to party like it's 2021? Margaret River's #mainstreetmakeover is now complete so we’re throwing a helluva street party to celebrate the Main Street's brand-new look!
Join us as we close the main-strip for one last time for a celebration bringing the whole community (COVID-safely) together with free live music, street performances, art activations, an art market, alfresco dining and other family fun!
Come party with us and all of the Main Street traders on January 29, 2021 from 3pm – 9pm.
There will be five main areas of activities:
- Reuther Park - Bring a picnic blanket, grab some takeaway from nearby vendors and sit down to enjoy some lawn games and live music by Doghouse Collective and Burke & Wise.
- Town Square - Wander through the Art Market filled with stalls from local artisans, some of which will be creating live art throughout the day. Be sure to visit Town Square’s businesses while you’re in there!
- Cockatoo Mural Carpark - Children’s activities from 4-6pm with Undalup Association. Little ones can decorate a wooden boomerang or fabric frisbee with guidance from the Undalup team.
- Fearn Avenue Festival precinct/Chillout Zone - Watch the Welcome to Country performed by Zac Webb from 3.15pm. Afterwards, kick back in the Youth Chillout Zone and listen to local artists including Lucy Kollman, followed by a DJ set by Kachina from 6.30pm – 8.30pm. Tarp surfing on Bussell Highway out the front of the festival precinct from 4 – 7pm. Join Roller Skate Margs for a spin in the car-park behind Margaret River Gourmet Meats, next to the Fearn Ave Festival Precinct.
- Bottom of Town - Alternating live music stages between Target Arcade and IGA, with performances by Blackwood Morris, Beeva Feeva, Salt Tree and Bunnyjuice, as well as pop-up activation by Spark Creatives and children’s activities.
Download the Margs Street Party schedule & program!
Register your attendance via the Facebook event for the latest updates!